britts blog

Monday, June 04, 2007

WOW have i ever gotten behind in posting things!!!!!well this is last year already at my birthday party ( im now a teenager!!!) it was alot of fun and we all had a good time. (we got some good shots of each other, LOL) :) :) :)
This is my best friend, Mandy. i had another girl at my birthday party to but i didn't get a very good picture of her so i just put this one instead of both. I found out a while ago already that my friend mandy is moving away at the end of the school year and she'll be moving to Edmonton, not too far away, so i'll still be able to visit her.




















3 Comments:

Blogger footsack said...

Wow Brittany, I almost fell over when I checked your blog and there was something new. :)
Sorry about your friend moving. That sucks.
You should post more often. I check almost every day. Now you know how long I have waited for something new.
What grade are you going to be in next year?

2:46 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

ya i know i didn't post anything for a long time but now i did so that is good:) and im going into GR.8!!!!!!!! yah i know it's kinda scary for me bieng in the high school ,even this year, but i think next year it should be better because i know were classrooms are and stuff but it will still be scary for me!! :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Too bad about your friend moving. At least it's not too far away.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home